Owner of “trendyweb.it”:
Scurcia 54 – 39046 St. Ulrich (BZ)
Phone: +39 339 4358026
Compliance with the legal information requirements pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR)
This declaration concerns all our customers. We are hereby informing you about the type, scope and purpose of data collection and use of your personal data. The person responsible for data processing is: Moritz Moroder, who may be contact by the following means: tel. +393394358026 + email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the European General Data Protection Regulation, we process the following data:
- your basic data (first name, surname, address, telephone, email, date of birth, place of birth, language etc.)
- data contained in your identity documents
- data on payments you have made, EC cards, credit cards and bank cards you hold
The data are saved, processed and, as far as prescribed by law, passed on to third parties (e.g. public authorities, domain providers) for the purpose of providing our services.
Should you refuse to release basic data, travel document data and bank data, it will not be possible to fulfil the contractual obligations. We do not apply profiling and automated decisions.
The legal basis for data processing is the following:
- the fulfillment of our pre-contractual and contractual duties towards you
- your provided consent
- legal, contractual or other legitimate duties on our part (e.g. documentation regulations and duties concerning accounting, tax and customs law, contracts, registration, or legal disputes)
- our authorised interests (e.g. improving our customer service, also when it comes to direct marketing or our perceived legal interests).
The duration that data are saved is calculated according to the duration of our business relationhip, the consent provided by you, as well as our duties regarding data storage and legal requirements.
You can ask for your personal data saved by us to be disclosed free of charge at any time. As the party concerned, you can also exercise the right to withdrawal, disclosure, deletion, rectification, restriction and transfer of your personal data, as long as no obligation to store them on our part opposes that right. On exercising your right to withdrawal, all of your data will be irreversibly deleted, as long as no overriding legal requirements are breached.
For further information on your rights as the concerned party, please contact us at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you. The supervisory authority “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali“ is responsible for complaints: Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA, fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785, telephone: (+39) 06.696771, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.